Friday, January 27, 2012

CC on the Farm!

Well, all US teams have left Gulu and I am getting to hang out for a few weeks.  So far the pace has changed from being with the teams but there has been lots going on. On Wednesday a 3 day long chess tournament started...

The chess tourney took a day off to celebrate the end of the staff/church's month long fast. A conference was held at the farm and then a big feast ended the day. It was a great celebration.

I am trying to upload more pictures but the connection isn't good enough.

Thank you for praying for me and my time here. I am adapting and enjoying being with everyone. I am hoping for rest and lots of connection time!

1 comment:

Lauren Petters said...

I'm loving how much these people celebrate. We don't do that enough in the states. I wish we pauses and celebrated more often. I want you to teach me to do this after you being there. :)